Monday, September 3, 2012

Missing you SMS .... Remembering you SMS

Thousands of friends I make, everyone's hands I shake, but real friends are few and d best of them is u. May coming days light up your heart with joy& happiness & success kiss your feet at every step.
****************
If you fell in d dark night, where there might B no light, & can't c with your sight, I'll B there 2 fight. If you are problem is a mile, or itself d river Nile, I will solve all & make you smile.
****************
Whenever I am with u, you knock me off my feet. you make me feel on top of d world, you let me what I want to B & I love you 4 loving me.
****************
The sun can fade away, rivers can dry you can 4get me, but how can I.
****************
you have such a wonderful way of bringing comfort 2 my life. your thoughtful and unselfish ways make me often realise that there could B no better friend than U.
****************
Somewhere someone dreams of your smile and when dreaming of you says life is worth-while. So when you are lonely, remember its true that somewhere someone (that's me of course) is thinking of u.
****************
I said to you that I'm sorry for what I did n please 4give me. I know you love some else but at least b my friend! A friend is one who knows you but loves you anyways! 'N I can't do without u.
****************
Ur words of love steal someone's heart, but you don't know that your heart is already stolen by me, check it!
****************
you always sensed my heartbeat and knew what I wanted. you always shared my happiness and never left me alone in my problems. you are my life everything. B always as you are & never leave me alone. I can do anything 4 you coz I love you till infinity. I really can't live without u.
****************
I can't live without your friendship, your friendship is like a ventilator of a heart patient 4 me. you are my life-line.
****************
you open your A/c in my heart & deposit friend-ship in it. I will give you love as an interest to you 4 ever as long as I live.
****************
Have a heart that never hates. Have a smile that never fades. Have a touch that never hurts n have a relationship that never breaks.
****************
Life is for U. death is for me, being together is for U, being lonely is 4 me. Everything is for you. But you are only for me.
****************
A   I'm in world 2 love u, 2 want u, 2 need u, 2 feel u, 2 b with u.
Open your eyes and look at me. Hold my hand & walk with me.
Its been a long time since you called me. Missing u. Plz call me.
****************

No comments:

Post a Comment