Monday, September 3, 2012

Flirting SMS... Someone Special SMS

The day we met was special, I love U. I wish you a successful life. I will alwyas love you & support you in every field.
****************
Best friends are those who care without temptation, remember without limitation are who even love without communication. Thanx 4 being my best friend.
****************
Roses are here to fade, life is here 2 end, but friendship is here 2 remain forever. I love U.
****************
People ff to B loved & things are ro B used — The reason for chaos all over d world is because people are being used & things are beting loved.
****************
Nature can 4 get roses n roses can forget dew, but never think that I can forget u. Whenever I miss u, I feel sad. But than I remind myself how lucky I am 2 have someone so special/ miss.
****************
you are ta beautiful poem that I would love 2 write 4 an orchard In bloom. Please come in my life and spread the flowers obove.
****************
Teri lovely aankhon ne mere gentle-heart ko itna effect Kiya ki maine sabko chod kar tujhko apni best friend select kiya.
****************
A bell is not a bell untill some 1 rings it. A song is not a song, until some 1 sings it. Do not hide your feelings, love is not love until someone receives it.
****************
Life can b hard, not always fun, when nights bring dark and morning brings sun, when life gets tough & nobody seems 2 care, give me a call & I will always B there.
****************
Heart beats just for 1 person & that is U. you are like a moon standing alone in d sky, as there is no one like U. I have given all my love 2 U. you are like a beautiful flower in d garden of my life.
****************
Life is a waste of time, time, is a waste of life, so my friend stay wasted all the time, & have d time of your life!
****************
Love & pity & wish well to every soul in d world; dwell in love, & then you dwell in God; hate nothing but d evil that stirs in your own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment