Monday, September 3, 2012

For you ... Darling SMS

If we really & truly understood what is are true personal dignity, we should at once spring to are feet & change are very hearts & minds.
****************
V should have compassion on the sick and poor: we should be merciful, honest & patient.
****************
As precious 2 me as precious no one can ever B. I know all friends hard 2 choose but I chose you to b my friend. Miss you a lot.
****************
Ur kisses made my lips, your tears made my eyes, your perfume made my nose, your voice made my ears, your hugs made my arms, your strength made my legs, your love made my wings, and my wings found your love.
****************
Life 4 you : Death 4 me; Happiness 4 u: Sorrow 4 meL New 4 u: Old 4 me; Fun 4 u: Work 4 me; Grace 4 u: Disgrace 4 me; Everything 4 you and you 4 me!
****************
I believe in God, I believe we were destined 2 meet, I believe you are my missing rib, I believe we can achieve whatever we desire, I believe U're d best thing that has happened 2 me, I believe I'm in love with U, I believe I love you more than you know. And most of all I believe in U.
****************
Sometimes I hurt U, sometimes I irritate U, sometimes I complain 2 U, sometimes I make you angry, sometimes I make you sad, its just because I love you so much & want you to love me at all times.
****************
Roses may have thorns but they are still so beautiful. The greatest joy and pleasure is often accompanied by little pain.
****************
Love is a gift if you get it then appreciate it, if not then don't worry. Someone is still wrapping it 4 U.
****************

No comments:

Post a Comment