Monday, September 3, 2012

Praise SMS ... Like SMS .... Emotional SMS

Sun can fade away, rivers can dry, you can 4get me, how can I?
****************
Dive into my heart n you we find an ocean of love, & in it a boat of love is waiting 4 you for a nonstop journey into d core of my heart.
****************
you are the only 1 dearest 2 me. you are d light that enlightens me d whole day. Plz be a good friend of mine always.
****************
Friend who fill are life with lots of love, joy & happiness. Friendship never comes to a point especially when its straight from the heart & your a wonderful human being & a beautiful girl. your smile refreshes my day & your voice creates a magic.
****************
Every garden must have a flower like rose, every sweet face must have a red rose, every grass must have a dw, every person in this world must have a friend sweet like u.
****************
Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness, you gave me light. you gave me strength 2 make life bright. Thank you so much.
****************
A hug warms the heart, a kiss brightens d day & a good morning 2 start your day.
****************
I love you not because of who you R, but because of who 1 am when I am with u.    \
****************
Dreams visit us when we are asleep. But God is truly wise, He wakes us up each day & gives us a chance 2 make are dreams cum true. you made mine cum true.

No comments:

Post a Comment