Monday, September 3, 2012

Sweet Heart SMS... Love You!

Something happened 2 me, I never wanted 2 let it B. My heart is rising high. My feelings are ready 2 fly. Telling d truth from d deep. My heart is speaking not my mind. you are everywhere, every time. Hope you are always mine. I love U.
****************
Paper is white ink is blue, may you are future always glow.
****************
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
****************
There are only three persons in d world who love you d most. They are me, myself and "I". I need your love n support because you are d most important person 2 me.
****************
Heart beats are countless, spirits are ageless. Dreams are endless & memories are timeless. But a dear friend like you is more than priceless.
****************
Sweet I'm but sugar is u, image is mine but colours fragrance is u, crazy I'm but only about u. Love you like crazy.
****************
Friendship is like a flame which burns with d oil of love.
****************
When d night comes, look at d sky. If you C a falling star, don't wonder why just made a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'Coz I did it & I found U!
****************
If kisses are rain drops, I will send you showers, if smiles are water, I will send you the river, if love is a person then I would B sending me to U.
****************
Ur love is d first smile of my day, d last dream of my night, your love is d song in my heart, your love is my life.
****************
Sharing and commitment are d stepping stones of are friendship that will last till d end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment