Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Friendship Day SMS Collection : Greet Your Friend

If I could have my wishes, if wishes come true, I would wish for the sun, the moon & stars & give them all to you.
**********************
You are the sweetest dream of my life. Words are not enough to express your beauty. If you were in my dream, I would never want to wake up.
**********************
I'm missing you here very much. Every day, every hr, every moment, every second, I think about you. I love you from the bottom of my heart, mind & soul. & it is increasing with every passing day. I'm dying to see you.
**********************
Over & Over I fall, when I hear you call. Without you in my life, I jus wouldn’t be living at all.
**********************
You are close in my heart & I'm near about you. My eyes always look for you. I'm your colleague.
**********************
That was some sweet time, when we were in contact but now they are just old memories. The most precious thing in my life is are friendship & I just wanted to call you my friend.
**********************
One day, I was thinking about you & a tear rolled out of my eyes. I asked him why you were out, & he replied—there is someone beautiful in your eyes & so, there is no place for me. I'm missing you. Call me soon.
**********************
You are the first girl who has cum to occupy my heart & mind. Please don't forget me. Love me, my dear. Don't smash my heart.
**********************
When Gods sent you down on earth, the sky cried. It rained because the heavens had lost their most beautiful star. I will always love you.
**********************
I always thought loving some I was the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people whom we love but we never lose true friends.
**********************
With every look, with every smile & with a heart that cares tenderly, you fill my life with endless joy and love that I will treasure all my life. I'm so lucky to have found love with you. I love you.
**********************
I love you. I pray to God to make you always smile like a rose. I love you from the core of my heart. Always remember one thing in life, & that is always being happy. If & only if you are happy would I also be happy.
**********************
The difference between the smile & your face is that the smile is something nice to see on your face but you are face is something nice to see always, even without the smile
**********************
Friendship is just like a bridge, if you dare & feel lonely then cross it I will wait for you another side. If you are afraid to cross it, and then call me I will cross it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment